Thursday, July 16, 2009

Another update!

Pete is on his way for a CT scan now. They're going to work him in. And, Forester gets to come home tonight! Sometime after dinner time..yay! I'm praying I'm not taking one out of the hospital and putting another one in but whatever it takes to get everyone well. Pray for a clear diagnosis for Pete, discernment for his doctor and pray that it's nothing serious! Thanks! I'll keep you posted...

FYI: Slade is on the mend but she's still a little stuffy and I'm pretty sure her top 2 teeth are about to break through. All I can say is thank God for miracle Motrin! :o)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Woo-Hoo on Forester coming home!!! Praying for discernment for the doctors and that nothing will be hidden. Praying that it is nothing serious at all.
I'm praying, and I've got Cathedral praying for you guys.