Thursday, July 16, 2009

Video & Brief Update

I know I should update with more info but to be honest I just can't re-hash it all right now.

Brief summary: Forester has been doing really well in the hospital but won't be discharged until tomorrow which we're all sad about. We miss him & want him home. Pete continues to get worse and not better. It's freaking me out because it's bizarre. Forester's headaches were bizarre. I do not like bizarre...it scares me. Right now the guess is it's related to a problem with his heart. Pete has a CT scan of his chest & neck tomorrow but he feels bad enough that he was trying to see if he could get it done right away. Not possible. Pete is the glue that holds us all together. My glue is falling apart, therefore I feel....anxious and afraid and a bit like I'm free falling. I feel like my limits are being tested as far as just how much one person can handle. And somehow I know God is trying to teach me to trust him above all else. I have no choice but to trust Him and I do. But, I'm still scared. Prayers are needed. Thank you. ~Whitney

3 comments:

Tammy Ma said...

Whitney, I don't know what to say except that I am praying. I am praying for the obvious stuff, Forester and Pete and you, but also praying for more of Jesus in the midst of all this junk. I am undone at how much more of Him there is to know, and I am asking Him to show Himself to you. Love you much. Tammy

Kelly said...

Whit- I am praying for all of you. I hope Pete will feel better soon!

Mommy to Bentley, Grayson and AvaGrace said...

As I stay updated on your family, I am in awe at YOUR strength - although you may not feel it, you are the glue and a strong glue at that right now!

This post brought tears to my eyes and prayer to my lips for your dear dear family.

I am so thankful you and your family know our Lord - not knowing Him through all of this would be - just unthinkable!!!

Love from The Carlow's - PLEASE PLEASE let me know if there is anything I can do to help you with Micah and Slade or ANYthing else!!!

Love Janell