Thursday, December 17, 2009

Yesterday's Labs & Hearing Test

Forester's labs were pretty good.  Everything is almost in the normal range except for his hemoglobin.  It continues to hover just under 9.  They usually transfuse if it goes under 9 but since it's not continuing to go down they want his body to recover on it's own. We don't have to go back for 2 weeks which is nice.

The results of Forester's hearing test showed that he has lost a little bit more in the higher tones.  I was told yesterday it's possible for him to lose even more as a residual effect from the chemo.  What can I say.  It's very disappointing and I'm sad.  I'm praying the hearing loss stops.  I really don't want him to have to have hearing aids on top of everything else he's endured.  I'm discouraged so I would really appreciate you praying in faith on my behalf.  My faith in this area feels a bit deflated.

Love,
Whitney

No comments: