Thursday, March 19, 2009

Pete

So far, today has been pretty normal except for the fact that Pete's visit to the dentist this morning for a crown, has turned into a root canal. Not fun and another setback that keeps him from working. Please pray for him. I know he is stressed about keeping up with work. It's not a good time to be "away" from your job as we all know! Forester's treatment will start on Monday. I'll share more details later but it will require chemo and radiation everyday resulting in a 6 hour day at the hospital, Mon-Fri, for 6 weeks. So, Pete will not be able to be there. Also, Pete has had a business trip come up today which will require him to be gone next Wed-Fri. I'm sure it's the last place he wants to be while his son is in his first week of treatment. So, just pray for him. He has been our rock the last 3 weeks. He keeps Forester calm and keeps me from falling apart....I am amazed by him and more in love with him than ever. He won't ask for it but he needs your prayers. Thank you. Cyber hugs to all. ~ Whitney


*I love this picture collage of Forester. Thank you, Heather, for making it!! I wanted to share it with all of you.

1 comment:

Coach Davis said...

Hey Whitney,
This is Coach Davis from GAC. Brownie let me know hat you guys are going thru. I've been dealing with cancer for about 9 years now and know you guys are on a difficult path. But God is with you... I see that in your writings! He loves us! You are a special girl, Whitney. If I can do anyting to help, let me know. I am praying!
Love,
Coach Davis