Friday, February 27, 2009

A Quick Update

When I spoke to Whitney around noon today, she shared great news! Forester had eaten, had watched a little Scooby Doo, and had even read a birthday party invitation - out loud, with no slurred speech and with no hesitation! Praise God for new mercies every day!

Please remain in prayer for Whitney. The reality and enormity of Forester's illness is hitting her anew over and over again. Although we may not know exactly what she and Pete and their family are thinking, feeling and experiencing, the Lord does. Please pray that His strength & power is perfected in their weakness. Please pray that they feel His arms wrapped around them every second of the day.

I will see Whitney and Forester in a little while and will post more later.

April

1 comment:

The Q family said...

Praise the Lord! I will continue praying both for Forester and for Whitney. My heart breaks for her. I pray that she allows God to comfort her as only He can do.
Angel