Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The corner has been turned!

Thank you Lord for such a good and encouraging day for Forester and the rest of the family! My heart feels so light and joyful right now, and I can't stop smiling to myself. Yippee!!!

When I called Whitney a little while ago, I interrupted a family "American Idol" party. Forester ate well all day today without getting sick! He had mac & cheese, more mac & cheese, oreos, peanut butter, crackers, and I can't remember what else. He put together a Lego Bionicle. Aunt Katie even saw him smile a couple of times!!! Pete went to Big Group at their church. Micah was home and bouncing around. What a totally different day today has been!

Let's continue praying as we have been, while thanking the Lord for all He's already done. Please also pray for safe travels for Kathie (Grandma) tomorrow, as she drives home to Georgia.

GOOD NIGHT!

3 comments:

ckws said...

Such wonderful news to end the day!
Continued prayers from us!!

Heather said...

So happy to hear it! Praise God! I hope that today is even better!

Robinson Family said...

Thanks for the blog posts and updates. You're doing us great keeping everyone informed. Praise God for that great news. HUGE answer to prayer. We'll keep at it. ;-)