Sunday, March 1, 2009

I'll be found in You

I've heard this song a lot lately and really liked it. Oddly enough I haven't heard it at all the last week or so but I have thought about it a lot the last couple of days and sung it to myself. It has become my theme song I guess.

I want to write more to you and I will at some point. But for now, all I can say to all of you is thank you. The words just don't do justice to how I feel but it's all I have at the moment. Love and thanks to all. - Whitney



"Shadowfeet" by Brooke Fraser

Walking, stumbling on these shadowfeet
Toward home, a land that I've never seen
I am changing: less and less asleep
made of different stuff than when I began
and I have sensed it all along
fast approaching is the day

When the world has fallen out from under me
I'll be found in You, still standing
When the sky rolls up and mountains fall on their knees
When time and space are through
I'll be found in You

There's distraction buzzing in my head
Saying in the shadows it's easier to stay
but I've heard rumours of true reality
whispers of a well-lit way

When the world has fallen out from under me
I'll be found in You, still standing
When the sky rolls up and mountains fall on their knees
When time and space are through
I'll be found in You


You make all things new

When the world has fallen out from under me
I'll be found in You, still standing
Every fear and accusation under my feet
When time and space are through
I'll be found in You

3 comments:

lauren said...

it is no coincidence that this song was on my heart yesterday...and that i watched this very you tube video last night around 11:30pm praying for you. i love you!!

amy griffith said...

whit, we love you and will continue praying for forester and you and pete! we won't back down, we won't forget, we won't quit!

Carpet One Panama City said...

I found your post of Brooke Fraser. Answered prayer...God Bless you!