Tuesday, March 3, 2009

His mercies are new every morning!

Thank you all for praying for a peaceful night last night and a great start to the day today! Praise the Lord for both!

Everyone slept well last night, and Forester has had a MUCH better day so far. When I spoke to Whitney a little while ago, Forester had eaten 1/2 of a banana, mini saltines and a popsicle, along with some Hi-C and Ginger Ale - without getting sick! He watched some tv, talked more than he has since his surgery and then settled down for a nap. When he did cry this morning, it was for mac & cheese. Please pray that it's all he hoped it would be :o) and that it stays down when he has it for lunch.

Lamentations 3:21-24

21This I recall to my mind,
Therefore I have hope.
22The LORD'S lovingkindnesses indeed never cease,
For His compassions never fail.
23They are new every morning;
Great is Your faithfulness.
24"The LORD is my portion," says my soul,
"Therefore I have hope in Him."

Keep praying!

2 comments:

Heather Plis said...

Thank you for letting us all know how Forester is doing! We are praises for these improvements and will keep praying for continued healing, strength and comfort!

Unknown said...

I've been wondering all day how last night went and finally am relieved to come home and read this great report. Very encouraging news to hear! We were wondering the same thing...if he just picked up a virus at the hospital. That stinks, but rejoicing in the improvements today!