- Meals. We will start meals for them this Monday, March 2 and would love for someone to cover every other day (Mon, Wed, Fri, etc) for as long as needed. If you would like to serve the family in this way, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with "Meals" in the subject line and include your name, address and phone number. We will then contact you regarding a specific date and drop off details. Please bring all meals in disposable containers, so the family will not be burdened with returning dishes.
- Encouragement. Encouraging cards for Forester and the rest of the family.
- Gift cards. Gift cards for local grocery stores (WalMart, Publix, Bi-Lo) to help us keep their pantry and fridge stocked.
- Gas cards. Gas cards to cover expenses as the family goes back and forth to the hospital for treatments.
- Cash. Cash to help cover incidentals.
- Local volunteers. Local volunteers to help with various yet-to-be-determined tasks & errands.
Again, please email email@example.com if you would like to help in any of the ways listed above or in any other way, and we will reply as soon as possible. Thank you for the being the hands and feet of Jesus and for ministering to this precious family in such tangible ways!!! It is very much appreciated!!!
(By the way, I cannot take credit for any of this. Thank you to 3 beautiful women in Charleston who love Jesus and the Bradburn family in such selfless ways.)